1. FollowupCRM agrees to provide a functional, easy to use and cost effective cloud-based sales management software.
2. Activation and training and implementation include the following:
Step 1: Launch Call - Appointment and training of Champion and Admin – Identify and appoint one individual to be the initial point of contact. Personalize program with designated Administrator. The Champion will be responsible for administrating the application among staff members. Executive sign off and administrative support assignee required.
- Determine executive buy in, champion, admin support and onboarding timeline
- Distribution of the homework documents needed for the system set up
Step 2: System Set Up
- Finalize Sales Behaviors – Walk through your sales process with Customer Success Manager and finalize Sales Behaviors;
- Entering New Users – Learn how to add and delete users;
- Goal Setting – Learn how to set goals;
- Customize Code Groups for Drop Downs – Tailor code groups for drop downs for custom tailored reports;
- Review Set Up with Customer Success Manager – via GTM.
Step 3: Optional data import – FollowupCRM will import client and/or file data for client with template provided by FollowupCRM.
- $100 per 500 files
- Step 4: FollowupCRM Team Training & Rollout – Champion will lead the set up and training of the software with the team by following the instructions provided by FollowupCRM by having each team member populating their pipeline.
- Step 5: One Month Review – Pipeline review with Customer Success Manager and time of Q&A
- Step 6: Six Month Review – System Health Check and optimization meeting
g. Account Management (Customer Support): Hours 8:30am-5:00pm EST Monday through Friday. For after-hours requests, administrators may access the ticket system within maintenance or LiveChat. For planned system mataintence FollowupCRM will give client 48 hours advanced notice and schedule to the extent reasonably practical during off business hours.
h. Professional Services: Special software customization for your company – Available upon further request. If the request is not included in the core product roadmap, FollowupCRM will scope out the request and present a mock up with estimate of completion and cost.
i. Term of Payment for monthly: FollowupCRM agrees to provide platform access after payment is processed within 10 business days. Payment is due at signing of contract and will be process via credit card.
- Terms. This is a month to month agreement, per user. Each person given access to the system is required to have their own login. Logins are 1:1; not to be shared between any members of your company or otherwise.
Additional users. If customer adds users FollowupCRM will automatically update your bill and prorate the charge based on your billing date.
- Deleted users. In the event that you need to delete a user you must notify FollowupCRM to have your bill adjusted.
Cancellation. Customer must provide 30 days’ notice of cancellation. Contracts under 1 year must pay cancellation fee of $55 per user after 30 day trial.
- Client Administrator is responsible for exporting data via Reports/Charts section before database is deleted.
- Suspension. FollowupCRM reserves the right to suspend access to the FollowupCRM software in the event that the customer has not made payments due under this agreement or is otherwise in default of any obligation hereunder. FollowupCRM shall provide written notice to customer. FollowupCRM may condition any restoration of access upon satisfaction of payment of such costs and fees directly associated with the suspension of service.
- Payment. Credit Card Authorization form will be provided for the month to month agreement and other one-time fees to be billed on the date of contract signed or services given.
j. Terms and Termination if paid up front for year:
- Initial Term. This is an annual agreement, per user. Each person given access to the system is required to have their own login. Logins are 1:1; not to be shared between any members of your company or otherwise.
- Terms. After the Initial Term, this agreement will automatically renew for a successive period of one (1) year, and upon each anniversary date thereafter. The term shall include the Initial Term and the Renewal Terms.
- Cancellation. Customer must provide 30 days’ notice of cancellation before anniversary date. Contracts under 1 year must pay cancellation fee of $55 per user.
- Additional users. If customer adds users FollowupCRM will prorate the charge to match the other users on the account for the annual term.
- Payment. Credit Card Authorization form will be provided for the annual agreement and other one-time fees to be billed on the date of contract signed or services given.
k. Data Confidentiality & Export: Client agrees that FollowupCRM shall have access to client’s program and data for technical support purposes only. FollowupCRM agrees that all client data is to be considered confidential and proprietary to client and FollowupCRM shall hold the same in confidence. FollowupCRM shall not use confidential data other than for the purposes of its business with client, and shall not disclose, publish or otherwise reveal any of the confidential information received from client to any other party whatsoever except with the specific prior written authorization of client. All client data in the FollowupCRM system is the property of the client. If requested, FollowupCRM will export client’s data into a .csv format within 3 business days of request. Client may also perform export as an administrator any time.
- Representative of FollowupCRM
l. Gmail Data Usage:
- The App will only use access to read, write, modify or control Gmail message bodies (including attachments), metadata, headers, and settings to provide a web email client that allows users to compose, send, read,and process emails and will not transfer this Gmail data to others unless doing so is necessary to provide and improve these features, comply with applicable law, or as part of a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets.
- The App will not use this Gmail data for serving advertisements.
- The App will not allow humans to read this data unless we have your affirmative agreement for specific messages, doing so is necessary for security purposes such as investigating abuse, to comply with applicable law, or for the App's internal operations and even then only when the data have been aggregated and anonymized.
- The App’s use of information received, and the App’s transfer of information to any other app, from Google APIs will adhere to Google’s Limited Use Requirements.
m. Any modifications to this agreement must be in writing and confirmed by a FollowupCRM Manager.
n. Exclusive Remedies; Limitation of Liability: FollowupCRM shall not be liable for incidental or consequential damages, even if the FollowupCRM had been advised, knew or should have known of the possibilities of such damages. The maximum liability for damages caused by the fault or negligence of FollowupCRM under this agreement shall be limited to monies actually paid by customer for the services involved. In no event shall FollowupCRM be liable for any interruption of service, loss of business or anticipatory profits, or consequential damages resulting from the use or operation of the equipment. In no event, shall FollowupCRM be liable for loss of profits or any indirect, special, or consequential damages arising out of any breach of this Agreement.
o. Binding Arbitration Clause: Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this contract, or the breach thereof, shall be settled by arbitration in accordance with the United States Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association, and judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof.
p. Any legal action related to this agreement shall take place in Broward County, Florida, and the Laws of the State of Florida shall prevail.